Engaged? Awesome. Your engagement photography session comes complimentary with your wedding photography. Your engagement pictures complete your wedding photography experience with unique images aside from your wedding. This ensures your home will feature a diversity of artwork.
YOUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION WILL RESULT IN ARTWORK
Your engagement session is a unique opportunity to create something special for the walls in your home. Through a shared vision and state-of-the-art visualization software, we will create the perfect artwork for your home.
How we do this:
1. Pre-session Consultation. We make a gameplan for your pictures to capture who you are; not just what you look like. This involves full planning for wardrobe, location, and mood.
2. Engagement Photography Session. We'll make a ton of amazing pictures during your engagement session. For outdoor sessions, we suggest beginning 90 minutes before sunset for the best light and the opportunity to capture a stunning sunset as your backdrop.
3. View & Order Appointment. As a full service studio, you are offered nothing but finished, professional products. We want you to enjoy your artwork on your walls. Digital files are not included, but are available as part of print collections. Web size copies to share come complementary with all printed artwork. We'll design your custom Save the Date cards at this time, too.
Bring Your Engagement Pictures to Life
Complete your engagement photography experience by taking home stylish collections of custom artwork for your home. Most couples invest between $500-$1500 in their engagement photography with wall art and any combination of gift size prints, custom Save the Date cards, acrylic blocks, and guest signature books.
- Save the Dates, custom designed and printed on thick linen paper, with envelopes
- Gift size prints for your parents and grandparents
- Wall art (signature wall portraits to decorate your home)
- Acrylic portrait blocks
- Guest signature books (perfect for guests to sign in at your wedding)
Reach out today for a conversation to get started. Call the studio at 207.441.3341 or email chris [at] chriskeeleyphotography.com.