New Hampshire Photography Workshops, Teaching & Instruction
January 20, 2017 | 9AM - 2PM
Chris Keeley Photography, 1 Washington St Suite 470, Dover, NH 03820
This one-day workshop is essential for anyone interested in taking control of their digital SLR camera to take better pictures, whether it's of your family, your vacation, or heck, even your cat. We'll blast through key technical concepts to get you started down the road toward a life long love of photography.
By attending this workshop, you will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand how your camera “sees” and records images, and why it matters
- Control shutter speed, aperture, and ISO to create the desired exposure
- Select proper lenses to achieve desired results
- Conquer photographing in low light and fast action
- Apply basic rules of composition, including rule of thirds, filling the frame, and use of negative space
Are you an aspiring pro, seasoned veteran, or just seeking to take better pictures of your family? Awesome. Workshops are open to all levels and content applies to practically all genres of photography (well, posing doesn't apply to landscape photography...).
All workshops include hands-on learning, are limited in size for individual attention, and led by Chris Keeley, Certified Professional Photographer (CPP). And yes, there is certainly coffee provided.
Sign up below to receive exclusive invitations to relevant workshops