New Hampshire Photography Workshops, Teaching & Instruction
Includes all of your stage appearances during pre-judging and night show for all classes in which you compete. Images are delivered to your email with a private download shortly after the show. Your stage shots are high resolution and watermark-free, perfect for printing or sharing online.
January 20, 2017 | 9AM - 2PM
Chris Keeley Photography, 1 Washington St Suite 470, Dover, NH 03820
This one-day workshop is essential for anyone interested in taking control of their digital SLR camera to take better pictures, whether it's of your family, your vacation, or heck, even your cat. We'll blast through key technical concepts to get you started down the road toward a life long love of photography.
By attending this workshop, you will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand how your camera “sees” and records images, and why it matters
- Control shutter speed, aperture, and ISO to create the desired exposure
- Select proper lenses to achieve desired results
- Conquer photographing in low light and fast action
- Apply basic rules of composition, including rule of thirds, filling the frame, and use of negative space
Looking to fast track your learning and maximize your photography skills on a schedule that works for you? One-on-one instruction is for you. Lessons are once a week and held at the studio.
Through one-on-one instruction, you will be able to:
- Be able to shoot in manual mode, including control of shutter speed, f/stop, and ISO
- Capture creative exposures (silhouettes, capturing/freezing motion, etc.)
- Compose your images for desired effect (emphasizing your subject, use of leading lines, etc.)
- Select lenses for desired effects
Instruction provided by Chris Keeley, Certified Professional Photographer (CPP).
Your son or daughter receiving their diploma. Print only; frame not included.
Your family with graduating senior and their diploma. Family photos will be taken right after graduation in the Music Hall lobby. Print only; frame not included.
For a limited time, add an 8x10 Class of 2018 photo. Print only; frame not included.
Are you an aspiring pro, seasoned veteran, or just seeking to take better pictures of your family? Awesome. Workshops are open to all levels and content applies to practically all genres of photography (well, posing doesn't apply to landscape photography...).
All workshops include hands-on learning, are limited in size for individual attention, and led by Chris Keeley, Certified Professional Photographer (CPP). And yes, there is certainly coffee provided.
Sign up below to receive exclusive invitations to relevant workshops